• Conduct a Section CLE, Section meeting and reception in conjunction with the Bar Convention.
• Provide program support to the South Carolina Administrative and Regulatory Law Association (SCAARLA) at its annual fall seminar.
• Continue to improve communications between the South Carolina Bar Environment & Natural Resources Section and the ABA Section of Environment, Energy & Resources in order to elevate the profile of the South Carolina Section within the ABA and to actively share information with the Section members on resources available through the ABA.
• Publicize and continue to improve the Section Web site including useful information on Section membership, activities, legislation, frequently asked questions and links to legal resources.
• Evaluate an additional Environment & Natural Resources Section seminar.
• Work with other S.C. Bar Committees and Sections to develop an advance sheet system for the ALC.
2013-2014 Section Council Nominations
The following nominations have been made and approved by the Environment & Natural Resources Section Council in accordance with Article VII, Section 2 of the Section bylaws.
Chair: Robert C. “Cody” Lenhardt Jr.
Chair-Elect/CLE Coordinator: Randolph R. “Randy” Lowell
Secretary: Sara P. Bazemore
Immediate Past Chair/Section Delegate: Kelly Lowry
Childs C. Thrasher (exp. 2014)
Joan W. Hartley (exp. 2014)
James B. “Blan” Holman IV (exp. 2015)
Roger P. Hall (exp. 2015)
Amy E. Armstrong (exp. 2016)
Jackie S. Dickman (exp. 2016)
Nominating petitions must be received no later than April 15, 2013 and should be sent to Tara G. Caine, Membership Services Manager, SC Bar, P.O. Box 608, Columbia, SC 29202 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(803) 799-6653, ext. 146