• Conduct a Section CLE, Section meeting and reception in conjunction with the Bar Convention.
• Provide program support to the South Carolina Administrative and Regulatory Law Association (SCAARLA) at its annual fall seminar.
• Continue to improve communications between the South Carolina Bar Environment & Natural Resources Section and the ABA Section of Environment, Energy & Resources in order to elevate the profile of the South Carolina Section within the ABA and to actively share information with the Section members on resources available through the ABA.
• Publicize and continue to improve the Section Web site including useful information on Section membership, activities, legislation, frequently asked questions and links to legal resources.
• Evaluate an additional Environment & Natural Resources Section seminar.
• Work with other S.C. Bar Committees and Sections to develop an advance sheet system for the ALC.
(803) 799-6653, ext. 146