Early bird Convention registration ends Dec. 3
November 28, 2012
Take advantage of early bird savings!
The 2013 S.C. Bar Convention, to be held at the Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort and Spa Jan. 24-27, is shaping up to be a fun-filled weekend. In addition to an outstanding CLE line-up, the Convention offers something for everyone, and this year is no exception. Here are just a few highlights:
• Honor the lives and contributions of distinguished deceased Bar members by attending the annual Memory Hold the Door ceremony
• Participate in the President’s Welcome Reception on Thursday at the Dunes Golf & Beach Club
• Hear remarks by Chief Justice Jean Toal, in addition to the presentation of the Bar Foundation's DuRant Award, at Friday’s Plenary Luncheon
• Attend the Judicial Reception on Friday night, followed by a party at the famous House of Blues restaurant
• Finally, is it a workout or is it a party? Find out by taking part in Zumba classes on Friday and Saturday mornings.
Early bird registration ends Monday, Dec. 3! Register today to take advantage of the savings! View the complete schedule of events online.